The Eye Hope Foundation gathers money to support and initiate projects on finding an effective medicine to slow down the progress of the Wolfram Syndrome and projects on finding a cure for Wolfram Syndrome.
Our foundation has been able to support the projects mentioned below:
1. Project of Professor F. Urano of Washington University, St. Louis, USA.
2. Project of ULB Center for Diabetes Research of 'Université libre de Bruxelles', Brussels, Belgium
3. Project of Professor Hamel of 'Institut des Neurosciences de Montpellier', Montpellier, France
4. Project of Professor L. Moons of 'KU Leuven', Leuven, Belgium
5. Project of Professor Barrett of Birmingham university, Great-Britain
6. Project of Professor C. Verfaillie Leuven, Belgium
7. Project of Professor G. Bultynck of KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
Achievements second year:
The Eye Hope Foundation is open to receive request for financing new projects in finding a cure for Wolfram Syndrom. These requests will be evaluated within the scientific committee. Please contact us