In 2017 we are looking forward to the results of the Wolfram-trials by Prof. Urano with the Univesity of Washington and by Prof. Barrett with the university of Birmingham.
Of course we will continue gathering the much needed financial support for their scientific research.
We have already planned some activities:
- On the 15th of January 2017: sold-out Bang!-event in the KBC Tower in Ghent - many thanks to Ivan De Vadder, Jan De Smet and Karl Meersman
- On the 13th of February 2017: extra Bang!-event in De Roma in Antwerp - many thanks to Ivan De Vadder, Jan De Smet and Karl Meersman
- On the 28th of april 2017: retorica-ball in 'de oude vismijn' in Ghent - many thanks to Sint Bavo of Ghent - more details to follow
- On the 20th and 21st of May 2017: Damme Golf CharityCup in Damme - many thanks to Rotaryclub Damme - more details to follow
- On the 1st of October 2017: Maldegem ment for charity - more details to follow
As you can see the preparations have been made for a successful year! You can support us by attending at one of our events or by donating, your gift does matter in our battle against Wolfram Syndrome!
We wish you all a lot of fun and happiness in 2017.